Monday, February 28, 2011

How Much Does 38 Inch Tires Cost

Making of "Smokey Eyes"

A free week is desired behind me, why I've turned into a cat I can not tell, but like already:
The make-up is based on a light base, my morning applied based Mac inspires the stylist so they it simple leaves. Only one Touche Eclat concealer by Yves Saint Laurent is used, to which they are years, like so many, are to be completed. Their recommendation for healthy, radiant skin is Armani. Who here has experience?
For requires eyes a la Amy Winehouse then a steady hand and muuuch time. My current Eyeliner was a laugh against that applied in five layers of momentum. What's new for me, was the eyeliner line inside the eye. Who has big eyes, should dispense with the line underneath the lash, as it can quickly look like a teary eyes and we want a "deep" look. Mama, I'm saying it all the time, I'm not sad. How do you handle this with the expression in his eyes, line the inside or outside?
Finally a decent ink Mascara by Bobbi Brown to the eyelashes, and then quietly yet another and another and another, because flying legs are welcome! Et voila, ready for shooting. The solution Photos of the puzzle and further, in April.

0 comments:

Post a Comment