Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Best Beautiful Agony

Primavera cushion spray sleep well



Quietly asleep
sleep without constantly turning from one side to the other and to worry about anything your mind? Exactly what would be my dream. Unfortunately, prompt me to sort into this category and not the one where you close your eyes and just immediately goes into the world of dreams. Just for people like me has thought about Primavera and the Primavera cushion spray sleep well published. This spray is mixed with lavender, neroli and honey. The biological , essential lavender oil provides not only relaxation but also for the peace of mind. The biological, essential Neroli oil, through its delicate floral scent of the inner harmony. And the biological extract honey soothes the spirit with its warm, gentle fragrance.
The slightly green liquid is in a 30ml Sprühglas. The glass was colored brown and is very handy because of its size. The opening is sealed with a black spray head. This is further covered with a transparent protective cover. This product can cry the environmentalists. For the spray 100% pure oils were used. And that's what we also recognize the smell as it not a bit chemical smells .
sprayed before you sleep either just in the bedroom, or directly on the pillow. I prefer the pillow, what you need is a sprayer. If one then put it on the pillow, one could almost think of being on a lavender field. The smell is very strong at first, but calms the body and one can very well be immersed in the fragrance. After a time goes by and the smell can be perceived only close to the pillow.
Conclusion
for this product must be like the lavender scent, or no relief could be produced. After spraying, and then lying down, I can relax myself immediately. My head was heavy and the lavender scent went through my senses. You can turn really much faster. For me, the spray is now a permanent place on my nightstand. This spray, I can only recommend to any who has problems getting to sleep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment