Wednesday, February 23, 2011

C0000005at Adress:00652f30

vitamin Oh!

There are certain days when it pulls up for a special event to plan systematically for weeks, asks all friends and can not wait to feel un-immortal. So much in advance, now is not such a day.
When I am in my favorite black skirt swung it with some orange combined, almost refreshed me and yes, you could say really felt great, as if one of these scheduled days, did not I would I end up in the afternoon at Obi. With OBI! To put it then still be identified as a wish free outfit photo, to me the choice between the plants in the garden department and one employee was in, yes, pretty much the same Outfit. I chose green, well, because of the contrast.

Rock COS shirt from Zara, lipstick, Astor, bracelet from the flea market

0 comments:

Post a Comment