Monday, March 3, 2008

Buck Stove Regular Noisy

Air Berlin rejected takeover offer for Germania

Erik Hinrich Bischoff an offer for a 100-percent takeover by the Germania airline Air Berlin has rejected "I will neither Lord. Hunold nor his company Air Berlin my shares in the airline Germania sell. "

The only son of the deceased in November 2005 Australia-founder Dr. Hinrich Bischoff to a report appears in the current issue of" Business Week counter "in which a already completed acquisition is discussed.

"The Germania is 95 percent family owned, has a private pilot's license and a separate independent Management. Neither he nor Hunold, Air Berlin have at the deathbed of my father get a stake in the company. The reports since then are all wrong. "

The 41 year old lawyer by training, who is bound by an MS-disease to a wheelchair, complained so particular about the actions of Air Berlin boss Achim Hunold." I find the behavior of Achim Hunold as highly immoral.

For in truth he has on his death bed to get from my father for the private aircraft investments in the tens of millions. And indeed, the promise, that he cares for us and ensures that the company remains in my father's family. "

Bischoff Jr. is also disappointed personally. added "Since the funeral of my father's Achim Hunold not called again and asked about my well-being of this he has the acquisition by the executor, the Berlin notary and best friend of my father, Mr. Jürgen Vogt, prepared for a long time.

This acquisition is unfriendly to me for me the question. "

-dpa

0 comments:

Post a Comment